Vasiliki Prestidge joins Laird & Co Mentoring as a guest speaker once again for their ‘Thrive Not Survive 2.0’ course that started January 10th 2022. This is a 6 week course aimed at improving motivation and changing habits whilst providing participants with accountability, a positive community and more!
Vasiliki will be providing three talks: one on language and how it affects our thoughts, another on productivity, and one on channelling exercise into achieving business goals. This will include a mixture of live zoom talks and some pre-recorded content to catch up with on demand.
To find out more about the course, head to the Laird & Co Mentoring events page and check out the course description below:
Struggling to motivate yourself and looking for a positive community?
THIS IS THE COURSE FOR YOU!
Join the group to be part of the latest 6 week course
‘Thrive not Survive 2.0’
Starting on the 10th Jan!
- Physical & mental well-being
- Inspirational and practical workshops
- Presentations from authentic guest speakers
- Peer support and change through accountability
- Downloadable content including bespoke weekly and daily diaries
- & much more!
The team consists of:
- Samuel Laird – Laird & Co Mentoring Founder
- Dr David Laird – medical doctor for 40+ years
- Gareth Smith – veteran, creative writer, photographer, paramedic, physician associate
- Bob Beswick – strength and conditioning coach, former professional and international rugby player.
- Shanaze Reade – World Champion, Olympian, commentator, tv presenter, mental health advocate and motivational speaker.
- Andie McCallum – professional hacker and mindset speaker.
You can discover more about each team member on the team page.
For more information and announcements, follow Laird & Co Mentoring on Facebook.
Just some of the feedback so far about Vasiliki’s workshop is:
“Vasiliki had a massive impact on how I talk to my child. Thank you loved learning about use of language”
“Wow, I could listen to Vasiliki talk all day – ‘Get up to live!’ so positive.”
“I loved every session, thank-you for taking time to help us. Would be interested in further sessions with Vasiliki”
“Very friendly, easy to engage and listen.”
“Really good. Enjoyed her life experiences and stories and how she tied her concepts to actual life examples.”